Sunday 25 January 2009

Nikko Day 2 - part 2

Sooooo.... From the temples, I got the bus to Chuzenji Lake. It took about 40mins and we travelled up one of the curviest roads I've ever been on. Literally hair-pin turns every 50 metres - the yellow road surrounding Kegon Falls in the pic below.


Chuzenji Lake was awesome, but very cold and extremely windy. It's a good thing I put on a pair of leggings under my trousers. It was also the first snow I'd seen so far on my trip.

Next stop was Kegon Falls, where I witnessed my first bit of hentai Japanese male behaviour...

It was very windy on one of the viewing platforms and I was by myself until a couple showed up - the girl wearing a pleated mini skirt and the guy dressed in almost school uniform attire. As I turned to face them, their backs were turned towards me and the girl's skirt was being blown upwards by the wind without her realising. The guy then reaches round, cameraphone in hand and starts taking sneak photos of his girlfriends underwear, admiring them too whilst she's still staring at the waterfall! When he realised I was watching him do it I gave him a dispicable look and shook my head, hahaha. I almost wanted to tell the girl but there would have been too much of a language barrier: "um... ano... boyfriendo wa hentai desu...?"

Anyway, I hope she dumps him when she accidentally stumbles across the photos.
Here's Kegon Falls:

No comments:

Post a Comment